Last updated: 03 February, 2021
These terms apply to visitors and members of Walkiees. By using our website, you accept our terms as described below.
Who are we?
The term “Walkiees” or “walkiees.co.uk” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you maintain an account, comment on a walk, post material to Walkiees, post links on Walkiees, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of Walkiees (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. By making Content available, you represent and agree that
- The Content is not obscene, defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses or other harmful or destructive content.
Creating an account
In order to use certain features of Walkiees, you may wish to sign up for a member account. In doing so you agree that
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You agree that we are entitled to assume that any person logging into our site using your username and password is either you or someone doing so with your permission.
- If you believe someone has accessed your account using your username and password without your authorisation, you must inform us immediately so that we can suspend your account and you must set up a new account.
Submitting a walk
Members of Walkiees may submit a 'walk' location for inclusion in the dog walks section of Walkiees. When you submit your walk to Walkiees, you agree that
- Any images or photos submitted by you have the appropriate copyright permissions for them to be displayed by us.
- On successful publication of the walk, the walk content becomes property of Walkiees and any copyright permission is transferred to us.
- To ensure the integrity of the content we publish, your walk content can be changed/altered by us at anytime and without notice.
- Whilst you may request the deletion or removal of a walk, the decision to do so remains with us.
Changes to these terms
Walkiees reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of these Terms. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to Walkiees following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. Walkiees may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the Terms.
Walkiees may terminate your access to all or any part of Walkiees at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions regarding the contents of these terms. You can reach us on email@example.com.